Matte Finish

Chhatt > Construction Material> Paints, Wall Putty & Varnishes> Paints > Matte Finish

Matte Finish (9 products available)

View by : Product Supplier
Popular Matte Finish Category
Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy
PKR: 12530
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
Al-Abbas Paint House
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter

RS 868

Get Quote

Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3195

Get Quote
Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon
PKR: 3195
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
Al-Abbas Paint House
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy

RS 12530

Get Quote

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter

RS 868

Get Quote
Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter
PKR: 868
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
Al-Abbas Paint House
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy

RS 12530

Get Quote

Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3195

Get Quote
Gobis Paint Matt Finish Drummy
PKR: 13700
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Gobis Paint
  • Description Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. DESCRIPTION: A top quality air drying matt finish. It provides a tough smooth film which is washable and highly resistant to mechanical wear. USES: It is suitable for use on all types of interior wood, metal and masonry surfaces. It has outstanding resistance to steam and moisture which makes it an ideal paint for use in kitchens and bathrooms. COMPOSITION: Based on special long oil alkyd resin and highly durable pigments. MIXING RATIO: Single pack, ready to use after thinning. COVERING CAPACITY: 14-16 m2 per litre per coat on non porous surfaces. NUMBER OF COATS: Two. DRYING TIME: Surface Dry 3 to 4 hours. Recoatable 16 hours. Hard dry 24 hours APPLICATION: Brush, roller or conventional spray. FLASH POINT: 34 °C THINNER: Mineral turpentine / white spirit. COLOR: Wide range available, see shade card. GLOSS: Eggshell PACK SIZE: 0.91, 3.64, 14.56 Litres. PROCESS AND APPLICATION New wood Ensure that the wood is thoroughly seasoned and moisture free. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6 -8 hours. Dry scuff once more. New steel Remove all rust, loose mill scale, dirt and grime by scraping and wire brushing. Wipe clean with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old wood Remove all loose, flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Remove all surface debris. To remove grease, wipe with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6-8 hours. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old Steel Remove all loose flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Wash down with soapy water and dry immediately. Wet scuff with mineral turpentine / white spirit and sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Finishing Apply 2-3 coats of Gobi’s matt enamel allowing over night drying between coats. To remove surface defects and for better adhesion, use sand paper lightly between coats Apply by brush, roller or conventional spray. To improve brushing particularly during summer when solvent evaporation is fast, upto 15% mineral turpentine/ white spirit may be added. When applying by roller an addition of upto 15% mineral turpentine / white spirit will assist application. For spray add upto 30% mineral turpentine/ white spirit using conventional spray equipment.
  • read more...
Al-Haider Paints
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Quarter

RS 900

Get Quote

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3450

Get Quote
Gobis Paint Matt Finish Gallon
PKR: 3450
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Gobis Paint
  • Description Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. DESCRIPTION: A top quality air drying matt finish. It provides a tough smooth film which is washable and highly resistant to mechanical wear. USES: It is suitable for use on all types of interior wood, metal and masonry surfaces. It has outstanding resistance to steam and moisture which makes it an ideal paint for use in kitchens and bathrooms. COMPOSITION: Based on special long oil alkyd resin and highly durable pigments. MIXING RATIO: Single pack, ready to use after thinning. COVERING CAPACITY: 14-16 m2 per litre per coat on non porous surfaces. NUMBER OF COATS: Two. DRYING TIME: Surface Dry 3 to 4 hours. Recoatable 16 hours. Hard dry 24 hours APPLICATION: Brush, roller or conventional spray. FLASH POINT: 34 °C THINNER: Mineral turpentine / white spirit. COLOR: Wide range available, see shade card. GLOSS: Eggshell PACK SIZE: 0.91, 3.64, 14.56 Litres. PROCESS AND APPLICATION New wood Ensure that the wood is thoroughly seasoned and moisture free. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6 -8 hours. Dry scuff once more. New steel Remove all rust, loose mill scale, dirt and grime by scraping and wire brushing. Wipe clean with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old wood Remove all loose, flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Remove all surface debris. To remove grease, wipe with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6-8 hours. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old Steel Remove all loose flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Wash down with soapy water and dry immediately. Wet scuff with mineral turpentine / white spirit and sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Finishing Apply 2-3 coats of Gobi’s matt enamel allowing over night drying between coats. To remove surface defects and for better adhesion, use sand paper lightly between coats Apply by brush, roller or conventional spray. To improve brushing particularly during summer when solvent evaporation is fast, upto 15% mineral turpentine/ white spirit may be added. When applying by roller an addition of upto 15% mineral turpentine / white spirit will assist application. For spray add upto 30% mineral turpentine/ white spirit using conventional spray equipment.
  • read more...
Al-Haider Paints
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Quarter

RS 900

Get Quote

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Drummy

RS 13700

Get Quote
Gobis Paint Matt Finish Quarter
PKR: 900
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Gobis Paint
  • Description Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins. DESCRIPTION: A top quality air drying matt finish. It provides a tough smooth film which is washable and highly resistant to mechanical wear. USES: It is suitable for use on all types of interior wood, metal and masonry surfaces. It has outstanding resistance to steam and moisture which makes it an ideal paint for use in kitchens and bathrooms. COMPOSITION: Based on special long oil alkyd resin and highly durable pigments. MIXING RATIO: Single pack, ready to use after thinning. COVERING CAPACITY: 14-16 m2 per litre per coat on non porous surfaces. NUMBER OF COATS: Two. DRYING TIME: Surface Dry 3 to 4 hours. Recoatable 16 hours. Hard dry 24 hours APPLICATION: Brush, roller or conventional spray. FLASH POINT: 34 °C THINNER: Mineral turpentine / white spirit. COLOR: Wide range available, see shade card. GLOSS: Eggshell PACK SIZE: 0.91, 3.64, 14.56 Litres. PROCESS AND APPLICATION New wood Ensure that the wood is thoroughly seasoned and moisture free. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6 -8 hours. Dry scuff once more. New steel Remove all rust, loose mill scale, dirt and grime by scraping and wire brushing. Wipe clean with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old wood Remove all loose, flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Dry scuff and smooth the surface with sand paper. Remove all surface debris. To remove grease, wipe with solvent socked rag. Apply one coat Gobi’s matt enamel and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff again, fill the surface if required and allow to dry for 6-8 hours. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Old Steel Remove all loose flaky paint by scrapping back to a firm edge. Wash down with soapy water and dry immediately. Wet scuff with mineral turpentine / white spirit and sand paper. Apply one coat of Gobi’s primer and allow to dry over night. Dry scuff lightly with No 320 sand paper. Finishing Apply 2-3 coats of Gobi’s matt enamel allowing over night drying between coats. To remove surface defects and for better adhesion, use sand paper lightly between coats Apply by brush, roller or conventional spray. To improve brushing particularly during summer when solvent evaporation is fast, upto 15% mineral turpentine/ white spirit may be added. When applying by roller an addition of upto 15% mineral turpentine / white spirit will assist application. For spray add upto 30% mineral turpentine/ white spirit using conventional spray equipment.
  • read more...
Al-Haider Paints
DHA Main Road Gizri
Karachi

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3450

Get Quote

Gobis Paint Matt Finish Drummy

RS 13700

Get Quote
Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy
PKR: 12530
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
U.S Trader
DHA Phase 6  Nishat Commercial Area
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter

RS 868

Get Quote

Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3195

Get Quote
Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon
PKR: 3195
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
U.S Trader
DHA Phase 6  Nishat Commercial Area
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy

RS 12530

Get Quote

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter

RS 868

Get Quote
Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Quarter
PKR: 868
Get Export Price
  • Brand: Brighto Paint
  • Brighto Aroma Matt Finish is high quality matt enamel made with Superior quality pigments. It produces a durable finish. It has excellent brush ability and opacity. It is ideal for walls, ceilings, woodwork, metal, chipboard and hardboard. This long lasting paint is specially recommended for kitchen, bathrooms, corridors, staircases wall etc. It is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
  • read more...
U.S Trader
DHA Phase 6  Nishat Commercial Area
Karachi

Brighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Drummy

RS 12530

Get Quote

Briighto Paint Aroma Matt Finish Gallon

RS 3195

Get Quote


Newsletter

Subscribe for newsletter and receive latest updates and trends about chhatt.com